For the third consecutive year, Insurance Trust is partnering with the Turning 65 Workshop to bring their popular Social Security & Medicare learning program to Maine credit union employees who are closing in on retirement. This fast-paced and engaging 2-hour workshop is designed to build a solid understanding of the basics of these essential retirement programs, as well as practical, ‘need-to-know’ information on key topics, including;
- Social Security Benefits for Spouses, ex-spouses, and Survivors
- Considering Delayed Filing vs Early Filing
- The Social Security Earnings Test
- How Maine State Retirement Affects Social Security
- Original Medicare vs Medicare Advantage
- The Role of Medigap Supplemental Policies
- Creditable Coverage | Delayed Enrollment Penalties
- Medicare Caution Flags: HSAs, COBRA, Income-Adjusted Premiums…
Four regional workshops will be held this year: March 21 in Presque Isle, March 22 in Bangor & Augusta, and March 23 in Portland.
Kim Daigle, President of Insurance Trust says, (“We’re very excited to be hosting the Turning 65 Workshop again this year. We’ve had lots of great feedback from those who have attended in the past about how this program really helped them better prepare for Social Security and Medicare. We’re looking forward to seeing even more of our Insurance Trust clients take advantage of this unique benefit this year”)
Look for the details coming soon. Don’t miss this opportunity to give your valued older employees a benefit they’ll truly appreciate, and one that will provide important knowledge and confidence about these essential retirement programs they’ll need during their retirement years.
The Turning 65 Workshop is strictly a learning program. No financial products or services are marketed to attendees.